Do you ever get in this funk, maybe its work or school related, but you're certain that the only thing that will cheer you up is the found in the hair care isle? I used to do this, mmmm, every other week or so. Honestly. My bathroom cabinets would be full of 3/4 full shampoo and conditioner bottles. I've since managed that part of my wasteful spending. Now I only buy a new product if I am running close to empty. *Pats self on back*
Here are my winter time favorites. (I only say winter time, because its what I've been using since summer ended.)
1. Cetaphil. What would I do without you. You leave my skin clean, smooth and break out free
(Most of the time)
2. DevaCurl. I found a sample size of this curl cream when I was flying out to San Diego.
I've been using this awesome stuff for 4 years now. Paraben and sulfate free
with a delicious lemon lime scent
3. gud Shampoo. From the makes of Burts Bees. Healthy stuff, and smells great
4. Moroccan Oil. I put a super tiny dab in my palms and rub through my hair
after blow drying. I love the smell and makes my curls shiny
5. Crest Whitening Strips. Duh, every girls lover, second to their hair brush.
6. JASON vitamin E oil. I use this everywhere, skin and scalp.
My hair and scalp get so dry in the winter, this is my
number one hair mask choice
What are some of your all time and seasonal favorites?