I'm currently in Texas visiting my good friends Liz and Jenn!
We've been busy; puzzle playing, Les Miserables, red wine, eating, shopping, watching twilight.
Check it out!
Happy New Year
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Saturday, November 24, 2012
This is a very exciting post for me! I've been awarded the Liebster Award! And I would like to say many, many, many thanks to Elle at Barefoot and Beautiful for nominating me!
If you have been awarded the Liebster Award here is what you do next:
1. Choose 5 new bloggers (less than 200 followers) to pass the award to, and link them in your post.
2. Post 5 random facts about yourself for readers to get to know you.
3. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, and then create 5 new questions for the bloggers you pass the award to.
4. Be sure to tell them about the award!
5. No tag backs!
The 5 bloggers I choose to give this prestigious award to are:
Five random facts about myself:
1. I have a tail-less tabby named Esme
2. I enjoy watching Star Trek, and some consider myself a Trekky
3. I'll never wear the same lipstick shade two nights in a row
4. Becoming fluent in Spanish has been a life goal- one that seems to be the hardest to accomplish
5. I am somewhat of a gypsy. Always changing my mind and traveling alone (mostly local) to visit and make friends. I will never be put in a cage.
Questions from Elle who nominated me:
1. What is your favorite book and why? My favorite book is Gluten Free on Shoestring. Yes it's a cook book, but still a book. Nicole Hunn published some of her favorite, tried and true GF recipes, I've made several and all have been wonderful! I use her tips and recipes for everything!
2. The #1 state you do not want to live in and why? Sorry Illinois fans, but I would never want to live in Illinois. I don't want to get into it, but I would say for political reasons. I exercise my right to carry on a daily basis and could not live in a state where I do not have my rights.
3. What do you believe in? I believe in a lasting love, a Greater and Divine Power, I believe in Myself.
4. If you could invent something what would it be? Time travel. And the ability to manifest meals.
5. Favorite memory from the last 5 years? Coming home from work, after ending a 4 year relationship with my then BF, to my best friend Kayla at my door holding the most beautiful bouquet of flowers and the sweetest card reminding me that I am special and loved by many. I have wonderful friends who love me, who have loved me through all these years, and although we may move, break up with lovers, wear sweat pants to the grocery store, I will always have them and their friendship at the end of the day. To my BFF's- I love you so much. xo
Questions for my nominees
1. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be and why?
2. If you were given 5 days to live, how would you live them?
3. What have you learned about life?
4. Would winning $1 Million change you?
5. If you had to wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, what would they be?
6. What frightens you most?
7. What is the best advice you have been given?
Congrats! And be sure to have fun with this!
Posted by Madelyn Vogler at 6:35 PM